I’m on a shopping binge lately for health and beauty products, perhaps too much reading the Girltalk forum is BI =). One of the raves is Styli-Style products especially the eyeliners. The girls are raving about it partly because there’s an Ebay seller that sells them dirt-cheap, Styli-Style Flat Liners are Php 75 each!!! Beauty Bar sells these at approximately Php 400. So who’s that Ebay seller?… just search jnlink777.
For being such a make-up noob, I had to search first what is Styli-Style…
Colors available for eyes and lips…
I bought the Black/Brown Flat Liner from Meg (jnlink777) and she’s fantastic enough to give me another Ruby Flat Liner as freebie.
Swatches of the Flat Liner…
– cheap, for only Php 75 each, how can I complain?
– creamy texture
– comes in a twist-up tubes so no more sharpening needed
– my Black/Brown liner is a little bit drier than Ruby. So a little trouble in my application…
– twist-up tube can’t be retracted so be careful when you twist
– stocks ran out fast from Meg and if you’re hooked with this, you have to buy at Beauty Bar at approximately Php 400 each