I finally gave in to the hype among beauty bloggers, I bought my own tube of Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter. After all, the words “lip butter” is perfect for my extremely dry lips hence I gravitate towards lip balms more. A tube of Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter costs Php 525 at SM Department Store. Be prepared swatching because there are lots of colors to choose from, from peach, pink and red hues…
I don’t have a pink lipstick yet, and I’m perennially looking for my lips-but-better-shade of lipstick, so I picked up Sweet Tart among the bunch.
- Buttery Balm + Shiny Color
- Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips
- 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated
- Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
- Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
- Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine
Sweet Tart is a very wearable shade of pink, perfect to wear everyday. I’m thankful I found a pink lipstick that suits me. And just a tip for ladies who are in their late 20’s and up, use a pink shade of lipstick to make you look younger. I love this because the pink shade doesn’t look awkward for my morena face. But this will also look perfect for fair-skinned ladies.
It glides on my lips smoothly and gives a healthy shine. But if you have dry and cracked lips, you might want to condition your lips first because applying the lip butter on dry lips would accentuate the cracked parts. But in my case, I just wait for a few minutes for the lip butter components to work. I have to reapply after drinking and eating but it’s okay.
Read about: Etude House Sugar Tint Balm in Pink Macaron
I’d love to try the other colors too, what shades of Revlon lip butters do you have?