Here’s something new for Restaurant City addicts! Aside from the 3-course menu (starter, main and dessert) that one can serve in his/her restaurant, game developers are making the challenge a notch higher by adding drinks to serve. Of course, in a real restaurant setting, a restaurant is not complete without drinks! Just like the gourmet dishes, you also have to search for the ingredients for your drinks like ice, lemon, lime, etc… Another addition to the game is that the player can now serve 2 dishes from each category. Playing Restaurant City is looking like a San Diego private banquet dining with all those mouth-watering dishes and drinks to serve. You might be wondering if there will be changes in your Restaurant City layouts due to the addition of drinks and questions to the daily food quiz, below are some of the opinions I got from RC players.
Here’s the 101 about the drinks in Restaurant City:
1. You have to be at Level 15 before you can serve drinks.
2. A soda dispenser or a fridge is needed before the waiters can make drinks. There is no difference in the serving time if you use a soda dispenser or a fridge.
3. Since waiters are the ones who will prepare drinks, more waiters will be needed than chefs.
4. A large spacious island layout is recommended so that waiters can move around the space.
5. For a full staff (8 staff) with an island layout, it’s best to have 3 chefs, 4 waiters and 1 cleaner.