Etude House opened its first branch in the Philippines at SM Megamall Bldg. A. Korean beauty product fanatics trooped to Megamall since its first opening day. Megamall is too far from my place that’s why I only get to visit the store last Saturday. Finding the store is easy, it’s located at the ground floor near Toy Kingdom. The moment I entered the store, I was awed, it’s like entering a princess’ bedroom, with insanely pink and blue interiors and girly ornaments and decorations. A princess indeed, upon entering the store, I was greeted by sales assistants clad in their pink/white uniforms with “Hello princess!”.
I think it took me almost an hour inside the store because I was enjoying trying out the testers from nail polishes, lipsticks, lotions, foundations, etc… Etude House has a lot of lipsticks, lip glosses and lip tints, they have more collection of products for lippies than eyeshadows and foundations. The lipsticks come in mostly pink shades though, only a few of them have reddish shades.
My Etude House haul:
1. Peach Cheek Blusher 04 Smile Peach – Php 428
2. Dear Darling Tint No.2 Real Red (lip tint) – Php 198
3. Apricot Stick Gloss (like a tinted lip balm) – Php 198
4. Dear Darling Ultra Firming Lips No.4 (the only red lipstick I found) – Php 448
5. Plumping Lip Tint No.1 (love the minty feel on my lips) – Php 348
6. 5 pcs. Essence Masks (Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, Vit. E – Php 58 each
7. 2 pcs. nail polish – Php 98 and Php 58
8. 2 pcs. Code B Mini Eyelash Curlers and Lee Min Ho file folders are freebies
My fave among my haul is the Dear Darling Tint and Plumping Lip Tint. Review to follow on future posts.
I think I’m gonna be addicted to this store, I hope their SM North Edsa branch will open soon. Prices are very reasonable, way cheaper than Skin Food and The Face Shop. The packaging are really nice too! Reminds me of Anna Sui….
My only peeve is that I hope that their SAs will be trained and will be knowledgeable about their products. I’m asking about the difference of the lipsticks since they have lots and the SA said they’re all the same. Maybe they can also put English descriptions beside the testers so that customers won’t have to ask their SAs. Oh, and I do hope they will smile or just put a blank face instead of frowning the whole time, just like the cashier did. And no she’s not frowning because I’m taking photos, she’s like that the whole time.