Biore is one brand I pick up whenever I’m at Watsons, I love all their sunblock! So when I was looking for a facial wash and chanced upon this Biore Uru Uru 2-in-1 Instant Foaming Wash, I did not hesitate to try. I think this is my second time to use a foaming wash, first was the Laneige White Plus Renew Bubble Cleanser.
It’s a makeup remover and facial cleanser in 1, this is nice especially for those lazy nights when you’re too tired to double cleanse. But I can’t tell if this really removes heavy makeup since I’m just a BB cream, powder and tint girl.
I love the name Uru Uru, apparently, it means soft and moisturized skin. Aside from the cleansing ingredients, this Biore facial wash has 40% beauty essence of Rosehip extract, Royal Jelly, and Glycerin.
The instruction says to get 3 pumps of the foam to wash the face. But I think 1 or 2 pumps will do. Look how dense the foam is.
What I love
- It has a mild rose scent which is fun to smell, makes you feel girl na girl :p.
- I only need 1 or 2 pumps and it cleanses my face thoroughly.
- Not drying at all. In fact, my skin felt moisturized after, I can get away of not putting moisturizer or cream at night.
- I did not experience breakouts o purging.
- Hmmmm…. I can’t think of any. Perhaps they should come out in large bottles? Oh and I wish they will come up with a facial foam with a whitening/brightening ingredient or an anti-aging line.
Nevermind what I said about the Cons, I just love Biore products. I haven’t tried one product from this one that I didn’t like.
I bought my Biore Uru Uru Instant Foaming Wash at Landers Superstore but it’s also available in Watsons and BeautyMNL website, around Php 200+.