Staying true to their tagline “In Search of Incredible”, ASUS Philippines held the first of its series of Incredible Workshops last May 24, 2016. The resource person that day is Victor Basa, a multi-hyphenated star because he is a model, VJ, actor, host, and a fashion blogger.
He gave valuable fashion tips on how to establish one’s personal style and what key pieces one must have in his/her closet. He also shared his Incredible Story in this video:
Of course, as one of the successful male fashion bloggers in the Philippines today, Victor Basa relies on his ASUS Zenbook UX305LA.
Here are other key facts about the Zenbook UX305LA that you should know:
- Ultra-powerful performance – choose between the Intel’s fifth-generation Broadwell Core i7 for all-day computing power
- Ultra-thin and ultra-light – 1.3kg weight with 1.6cm thin (Thinner and lighter than New MacBook)
- Ultra-clear display – 13.3-inch IPS display with QHD+ 3200×1800 ultra-high resolution for ultra-sharp viewing experience
- Ultra- stylish and chic – Available in multiple colors: Aurora metallic, obsidian stone (black), ceramic white
- Ultra memory – Ready for everyday computing and demanding applications with 512GBSSD
- The world’s thinnest QHD+ 13.3-inch laptop – 1.2kg weigh with 12.3mm thin (Thinner than New MacBook)
- Incredible visual experience – 13.3-inch IPS display with QHD+ 3200×1800 ultra-high resolution
- Powerful performance – New 6th gen Intel ® Core™ M to Intel® Core™ Processors
- Multiple color selection – Aurora metallic, obsidian stone (black), ceramic white
ASUS Zenbook is fast, slim, and beautiful. Just what the #KumareBloggers need in our everyday lives.
Thanks to Asus Philippines for an Incredible Workshop!