Fresh from Cebu! I have plenty of food and travel photos about Cebu. I miss the food, especially Casa Verde’s Brian’s Back Ribs. But more on that on my succeeding posts. For those of you who want to visit Cebu and are looking for cheap and affordable accommodation and hotels, I have one very good cheap hotel that’s right smack in the city and is just walking distance to everything, Roseate Pension House.
Roseate Pension House is recommended by a fellow girltalker from Female Network and based on her posts, she’s an expert on the whereabouts in Cebu, I’m glad I trusted her. Here are some reasons why I love Roseate Pension House:
- very near Crown Regency Hotel, just 2 blocks away. You can even see it from your hotel window, lovely sight at night.
- located right beside a convenience store
- there’s a BDO ATM at the corner in case you need extra cash
- McDonald’s, Jollibee, Da Vinci’s Pizza and Starbucks is just across the street
- lots of taxis passing by V. Urgello St.
- FREE breakfast
- FREE Wi-fi
- free use of the refrigerator
- walking distance to Fuente Osmena Circle
We availed of the Family Room for Php 1680 per night, consists of 2 queen-sized bed. Initially, we also reserved another Double Room since we’re 7 in the group but after seeing the big Family Room, we asked if we can just avail the Family Room and pay for 3 extra beds and they agreed. More savings for us! The staff are very courteous and approachable.
On our last day, our flight back to Manila is at 5:30 am, we were worried that it might be difficult to hire a taxi that early so we asked them to call a taxi for us. True enough, 2 taxis are already waiting when we went downstairs and we even got a wake-up call from them without even asking.
I plan to go back to Cebu and Roseate Pension House is where I’ll stay again. Visit their website for the rates and contact info, http://www.roseatepensione.com/
Photos of the hotel taken from their website, our room was too messy that’s why I don’t have a decent actual pic.