Manila Ocean Park has an added attraction, the Musical Fountain Show. I think this is comparable to Sentosa’s Songs of the Sea in Singapore. Normally, the Musical Fountain Show is Php 300 but they have a promo for October 1 to 17, 2010. you can have a unique musical experience for only Php 50!
Here’s how to avail:
1. Visit www.manilaoceanpark.com, click here to go straight to the registration site.
2. Click on register and fill up the registration form; email add and mobile number is a must; then click submit.
3. Receive your instant SMS coupon through your registered mobile number within the day.
4. Present your SMS coupon at the Acquatica Ticket Booth for ticket seller validation.
5. Pay the amount of P50.00 upon validation to get a Musical Fountain ticket.
* Seat is on a First Come, First Serve Basis.
* One (1) SMS Coupon per person per transaction only.
* SMS Coupon must be availed within the promo period.
* SMS Coupon is not redeemable for cash.
* SMS Coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon or discount promo, including Senior Citizens privilege.
* MOP reserves the right to delay, postpone, or cancel the show in case of technical problems, heavy rain, or inclement weather.
I got my SMS coupon right after hitting the Submit button. Now, I just have to register Jeff’s number and the rest of the family. I know this is not the place to look for sundials and sundials pedestal bases but this is definitely a great deal! Register now, and hey it’s free.