There’s Mercato Centrale in BGC, Banchetto in Ortigas, Soderno in Molito, Alabang, and Legazpi and Salcedo weekend markets in Makati, all of these are tempting the foodie in me to visit at least one of them but they are too far. Alas, they finally realized that there are also foodies residing here in the North so Mezza Norte is born.
Mezza Norte is located at UP-AyalaLand TechnoHub and is open from Thursdays to Sundays, 6 pm to 3 am. We got there around 7 pm on a Thursday night and the place is already packed. Mezza Norte is a foodie’s paradise. Lots of desserts, street food (isaw!, barbecue, quail eggs), burgers, sausages, etc.
What I had…
- Isaw is sold at Php 35 per stick, there are about 3 or 4 stalls selling them.
- Manila Q’s Bagwang is so crunchy, Php 170 per serving with rice and egg.
- Merry Moo’s ice cream is so yummy! I wanna go back for more! Php 90 for two scoops, I tried the Sea Salt Caramel and Butterscotch Pecan. I love them both I can’t choose one.
- Jeff had beef kebab, huge serving.
- We took home delicious cakes from Cakes by K, Pistachio Sansrival and a sinful Chocolate Cake, both didn’t make it to fridge when we got home, ubos agad!
When I was at Mezza Norte, I really can’t make up my mind what to eat because of the variety of choices. It’s best to come with your family or friends and have some food trip, order different food and taste them all.
What’s your favorite at Mezza Norte? Do you love weekend food markets too?