Oishi Snacktacular is one of those events that is definitely fun and unforgettable. I enjoyed the Snacktacular 2015 at the Trinoma Activity Center, so when an invite came for Oishi Snacktacular 2016, I will surely press PLAY. Check out the photos I took for this year’s #OishiSnacktacular, watch the YouTube video too and catch Kathniel.
- Oishi Snacktacular at the Mall of Asia. Because it’s getting bigger and better, the event was held at the SM Mall of Asia Music Hall.
- Overflowing Oishi snacks. You get to sample the different snacks. I wasn’t really familiar with the others though.
- Make your own snack. This is a nice way to try out different flavors. You get to choose your base and flavors.
- Snack Shack. Fill as much as you can the 2-ft. Oishi bag with your favorite Oishi goodies in 1 minute. I filled mine with Choco flakes, Wafu, Bread Pan, Mobsters, etc.
- Cuckoo Blaster. This is the newest addition for this year’s event. With your Cuckoo suit on, catch as many pingpong balls as you can.
- Snack Catcher. This has the most line during the event, it’s a crowd favorite I must say.
- Team O members. Team O members, Daniel Padilla, Kathryn Bernardo, Ramon Bautista, Alex Gonzaga, Slater Young, and Elmo Magalona, will be joining you guys in some of the booths. Maine Mendoza will be there on Sunday.
- Maine Mendoza. There will also be a Meet & Greet at around 1 pm.
Watch the #OishiSnacktacular2016
You still have time to go today. Admission is FREE but you have to pay per booth. Make sure to try the Cuckoo Blaster, Snack Shack, and Snack Catcher.