Last year’s Blogopolis was a success! This year, Nuffnang Blogopolis takes you to the information jungle. Key speakers will be discussing social media know-how and digital marketing and advertising trends. Blogopolis 2013 is a day-long event starting with plenary sessions in the afternoon, and a post-conference party at night where key influencers in the industry will be awarded. This event is open to everyone – bloggers, social media influencers, students, digital marketing officers, and advertisers, and anyone who is interested in the world of digital, particularly social media.
Here’s a list of speakers who will be sharing relevant digital marketing and social media insights:
- Abe Olandres for The Cycle of Ads: How to Make Social Media Advertising Effective
- Aisa Ipac, Ana Gonzales for Taking your Readers Offline: Successful Ways to Mount a Blog Event
- Christine Dychiao for Blog Fund: 10 Ways to Guide Back Traffic to Your Blog Using Social Media
- GooglyGooeys (Tippy & Pong Go) for The Media Kit: Creating a Compelling Blog and Social Media Proposal
- Jeff Lo for Blog Thy Neighbor
- Jim Paredes for The New Nation 2.0
- Josh Villanueva for Youtube: The Next Frontier
- Lori Baltazar for Podcasting 2.0: The Podcast is Alive
- Chuckie and Yen Dreyfus for The Ultimate Selfie: How to Manage your Social Media Accounts
- Aris Olea (Creator of ConjuRain), Macky Lopez (Gwiyomi “NasaannasiMikay?”), Claire Custodio (National University, Cheerquadron) for Going Viral
Blogopolis 2013 happens on November 16, 2013, Saturday, at Hotel Intercon in Makati. For tickets and more info, visit http://www.blogopolis.ph/.