Different runners have different needs. I personally prefer more cushioning that’s why I’m happy with my Mizuno Wave Rider 17. But if you need stability, Mizuno has just released its premier stability running shoe, the Wave Inspire 10. It is considered one of the most dynamic stability shoes available in the market today.
- U4ic midsole delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Dissolving upper fit with new DMF execution and soft, supple mesh materials.
- SmoothRide Engineered for a brilliant run.
- Lateral Forefoot Sculpting for smooth touchdown and transition.
- Blown rubber forefoot with deep flex grooves for optimal flexibility and cushioning.
Weight: 9 oz
Colors: White/Red, Blue/White
For more info, visit http://www.mizuno.ph/