We always use Grab or Uber once a week when it’s coding or when I go to events. I book with Uber or Grab, whichever gives the lowest rate. But here’s one good deal from Grab. Load up your GrabPay credits and you can get 50% more credits or (up to Php 200).
I loaded up Php 400, I got extra Php 200, so a total of Php 600 credits! Pretty good deal right?
Here’s how to load up your GrabPay credits:
- Open your Grab app. Make sure that it’s updated.
- Tap on the menu bar at the top left corner of your screen and click the GrabPay tab.
- Choose your load up method (Bank Methods/ In Store or Cards).
- Tap on the “I WANT THE EXTRA GRABPAY CREDITS!” button. Note: you won’t be able to avail your bonus if you don’t click this tab.
- Input your load up value (minimum ₱200) and click submit.
- Your credits will appear in your Grab account depending on the load up method that you chose.
You can redeem your bonus credits 3 times. That’s extra Php 600 if you load up 3 times.
If you haven’t signed up in Grab, register using my referral link, https://invite.grab.co/1D576C. You will get Php 40 off your first ride.