Laneige is one of my fave Korean skin care brand ever since I tried their Snow BB Cream. Laneige products are not as affordable like Etude House, Tony Moly, etc. but based on reviews, it’s one of best Korean brand especially when it comes to skin care. So when my friend Czjai held a pre-order when she went to Seoul a few months ago, I ordered the Perfect Renew line which I will review on my succeeding post.
When I got the set, I found out that it doesn’t come with a cleanser. So I trooped to the Laneige store in Robinsons Magnolia and asked the staff for a recommendation. She suggested the Laneige Multi Cleanser and the White Plus Renew Bubble Cleanser, I chose the latter for its additional brightening effect.
Laneige White Plus Renew Bubble Cleanser creates a rich, dense lather that thoroughly removes impurities lodged in skin.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Yeast Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Salicylic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance
It comes in a pump bottle, I just need 1 pump every use to create a nice rich lather.
What I love
- I like the mild fresh scent of the cleanser.
- I feel that my skin is thoroughly cleansed and moisturized. Unlike other cleansers that leave your skin clean but dry and tight.
- No breakouts! I have a few bumps in my chin before using it and it managed to stop it in becoming a zit, maybe the salicylic acid ingredient is working.
- It’s a bit expensive for a cleanser but hey, I’ve been using this for 2 months and I’m just halfway through the bottle. All you need is just 1 pump.
- No brightening or whitening effect on my face.
- Not readily available in supermarkets or beauty section of your favorite mall, you have to buy it at Laneige shops or at BeautyMNL.
How about you, what cleanser or facial wash are you using? Let’s compare notes in the comments section 🙂