It’s truly a season of giving and of living to pursue our passion. This is how I’ll sum up my wonderful afternoon during the launch of Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf’s The Giving Journal 2016. Christmas came early as the 26th Bistro branch was all prepped up for the launch, merry vibes emanated from all over.
Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf’s 26th Bistro branch is close to my heart because this is where the Kumare Club started. We came from an event also from ARC PR and decided to have more chika time so we ended up at CBTL. So the #KumareClub is back minus Mommy Pehpot because she’s pregnant and can’t bear the rush hour traffic.
Of pursuing our passion
Guests were kept busy with the different activities at different tables like paper cutting, watercolor, and calligraphy. In this age of smartphones and computers, everything can be done with an app or a software. In just a few seconds, we can get results. The activities prepared for the guests challenged everyone’s creativity and patience. It reminded us that we can yield something beautiful if only we devote our time, talent, and passion.
Of giving: #GiveFlavorfully
For 2016, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf hopes to give flavorfully with the Giving Journal 2016. As a way to give back to the community, it has partnered with Real LIFE foundation, the Giving Journal’s beneficiary, to fulfill this tradition by supporting the educational needs of the less fortunate. To date, the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf has already sponsored 38 university scholars since 2011 – giving them the chance to fulfill their dreams, help their families, and improve their prospects for a brighter future. The brand is proud to share that 13 of the sponsored scholars have already graduated. Evidently, The Giving Journal is certainly not your ordinary planner; it is a gift where the joy of giving and receiving it lasts well past the holiday season.
I was in awe of The Giving Journal’s design since last year. Each of its pages and contents were carefully and meaningfully planned to remind each user to pause and ponder about his/her life.
How to avail of the 2016 Giving Journal:
1. A minimum single-receipt purchase of a regular or large sized Original Ice Blended®, Espresso/Coffee-based, or Tea-based Beverage, Hot Chocolate/Hot Vanilla or CBTL™ capsules qualifies a customer to get a stamp card.
2. Each card consists of 12 circles with corresponding purchased drink/item assignments. These are as follows:
- (1) Original Ice Blended® (any flavor, regular or large)
- (1) Tea Latte (any flavor, regular or large)
- (1) Espresso/Coffee-based Beverage (any flavor, double, regular or large)
- (1) Holiday Featured Beverage (Winter Dream Tea Latte or Toffee Nut, regular or large)
- Any (8) Original Ice Blended®, Espresso/Coffee-based or Tea-based Beverages, or Hot Chocolate/Hot Vanilla
- (1) Box of CBTL™ capsules (any flavor) = 2 stamps
- (1) CBTL™ Single Serve Beverage System (Kaldi, Contata and or Desto) purchase automatically allows the customer to claim his/her 2016 Giving Journal
3. Stamp card must always be presented UPON PURCHASE so that a circle may be stamped whenever its corresponding product assignment is purchased
4. Once all 12 circles are stamped and completed IN ONE STAMP CARD, customer will be able to claim the 2016 Giving Journal at any The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® branch nationwide. Combining of stamps cards is not allowed.
5. The completed stamp card should be presented and surrendered to the branch where The Giving Journal will be claimed. The cashier will punch the stamp card to prevent reuse.
6. Not valid in conjunction with other promos.
7. Promo period is from October 23, 2015 to January 10, 2016.
8. The 2016 Giving Journal may be claimed at any The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® branch all throughout the promo period from October 23, 2015 to January 10, 2016, or until 60 days after the promo has ended.
Get an EXTRA STAMP!
As an early Holiday treat, if you’re a Swirl Card holder and you visit any Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf stores today, November 9, 2015, you get one (1) EXTRA Giving Journal stamp for FREE if you purchase any regular or large beverage!
2016 Holiday Beverages
Check out these two holiday beverages that will give more flavor to this season, Toffee Nut and Winter Dream Tea. Each drink comes in two variations: an iced drink, and a warm latte.
Toffee Nut is inspired by traditional holiday confections, its flavor comprises of a buttery caramelized sugar with a hint of nut, paired with the richness of espresso and a sprinkle of toffee bits. Winter Dream Tea, a drink that has come to be anticipated and loved by the cafe’s patrons, rooibos and black tea are blended with sweet spices and hints of Vanilla— a beverage that is truly what holiday dreams are made of.
What color of The Giving Journal do you fancy? I like Purple and Teal.
Start collecting stamps and start giving flavorfully! Know more about the Giving Journal 2016 and The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf on www.brewyourbestyear.com, Facebook, and follow them on Twitter and Instagram at @CBTLPH @BREWPH.